Ballet Has Decided positively impacts on communities and improves lives through the power of ballet.
We aim to inspire a new generation of ballet dancers, teachers and enthusiasts around the world by
- increasing access to ballet and education in disadvantaged and underprivileged communities,
- informing the general public on ballet outreach projects that are changing the world with ballet
- working with organisations, partners and influencers across the international world of ballet
Social media is the perfect way to create awareness of and increase engagement and involvement in Ballet Has Decided issues, projects, events and initiatives.
Help us to get the world dancing and make the world a better place by using your social media outlets to share pictures, videos and personal reflections about how ballet can be a catalyst for change.
Don’t forget to follow Ballet Has Decided across our social media and join our Facebook group for updates and news about how the Ballet Has Decided network is using ballet to address issues such as social inclusion, ethnic diversity, female empowerment, girls education, women’s health and rights.
Ballet Has Decided has a mission to sponsor, fund and/or support ballet and dance education programs which expose disadvantaged and underprivileged children to the lifelong benefits of a dance focused education.
Supporting dance programming in school, through after-school instruction
By donating or supporting Ballet Has Decided, you will be helping to increase support to our ballet development programs in 2019
Funding received through sponsorships and donations to Ballet Has Decided provide the necessary support for our community development programs. Ballet Has Decided supports local schools and community organisations by providing structured ballet education programs to children in disadvantaged and underprivileged communities.
Ballet Has Decided aims to share the experience of ballet with these children in order to engage, encourage and help educate them, and to expose them to the lifelong benefits that the grace, beauty and perfection of ballet has to offer.
In doing so, Ballet Has Decided is able to:
- Increase access to high-quality ballet education through the community programs we fund
- Support ballet programs that provide an outlet for creative expression, benefiting children with life skills that go beyond the ballet class
- Increase appreciation for ballet, dance and the performing arts
- Share the benefits and joy of dance, particularly to those who may not have otherwise had the opportunity to experience it
Not only does Ballet Has Decided aim to provide free access to dance for everyone, it also allows the community to come together and raise money for a great cause. Your fundraising event can help contribute to our shared vision and mission, and passion for ballet.
Ballet Has Decided will also formally recognize events who donate, volunteer or fundraise for the foundation as an official “Ballet Has Decided Supporter”.